From Plantish: “A refill for our best-selling sisal dish brush that is great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stain and grease.”
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.
To replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
1. Use pliers to pinch the metal piece
2. Pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
3. Slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
For disposal, repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city’s waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.
Bamboo, sisal fiber
Have you purchased this product? Please take a minute to leave a review and help others!